About the Smart-Move® RH Models:
Micro-Speed® Smart-Move® hoist VFDs are PE-Preset™*for use in hoisting, lifting, or other applications that have an internal mechanical load brake or self-locking worm drive hoists. For hoists without a mechanical load brake, or for other applications and safety systems that require encoder feedback see the MV-Ultra™ series.
*PE-Preset™: The same high-reliability Smart-Move® models can be used as either an “R” or “RH” model – but they are factory preset for hoist or travel motion allowing for fast and simple installation. Can be changed in the field if necessary.
- All CMAA Classes A-D (contact PE for Class E/F options)
- AISE TR6
- ASME HST- 4
- HMI H1 to H3
- Listed for U.S. and Canada
- We engineer all our equipment for quick and easy upgrade or future replacement in the field
- This philosophy includes equipment sizes, electrical connections, and software settings
- Past and present methods of programming are subsets of future drive models
- Years from now, you can be confident that your company, equipment, investment, and technicians won’t be left behind!
Meets FAR Buy American Act (BAA) USC41
Support and Downloads
Would you like this product installed in an electrical enclosure or control panel?
Don’t need the HOIST version of this unit? View the traverse Smart-Move® models.
Do you need a higher temperature rating, more speed inputs, or analog speed inputs? View our CX Series models.
Add heavy-duty conformal coating to provide extra environmental protection for this unit: