About the Smart-Move® RP Models:
Micro-Speed® Smart-Move® with solid-state brake control (traverse applications only) can simplify control panels with built-in two-pole solid-state high-voltage AC brake control (up to the drive’s rated line voltage). This built-in feature eliminates the need for a separate brake contactor. Save panel space, components, and wiring. Models are available in sizes ranging from 0.25 – 3HP and with all 3-phase voltages – including Dual Range voltage models.
If a standard brake relay (intended to control a contactor) works better for your application, (or if you do not need a brake control circuit) you should view the Micro-Speed® Smart-Move® (Standard Brake Relay) models.
- All CMAA Classes A-D (contact PE for Class E/F options)
- AISE TR6
- ASME HST- 4
- HMI H1 to H3
- Listed for U.S. and Canada
- We engineer all our equipment for quick and easy upgrade or future replacement in the field
- This philosophy includes equipment sizes, electrical connections, and software settings
- Past and present methods of programming are subsets of future drive models
- Years from now, you can be confident that your company, equipment, investment, and technicians won’t be left behind!
Meets FAR Buy American Act (BAA) USC41
Support and Downloads
Would you like this product installed in an electrical enclosure or control panel?
Don’t need the built-in single-pole, solid-state brake board option? The standard Smart-Move® models do not include this feature (Standard brake relay models).
Do you need a higher temperature rating, more speed inputs, or analog speed inputs? View our CX Series models.
Add heavy-duty conformal coating to provide extra environmental protection for this unit: