Amazing new Ultra® Features:
- PE® SAM™ Anti-Sway Control (built-in/unlockable option)
- EASY PLC Communication via optically isolated Ethernet port. Ethernet/IP™, Modbus TCP/IP, and other protocols available.
- PE® Smart-Set. Upload/download settings in a snap using only a flash drive – no PC needed!
- Plus many more! See the “Support and Downloads” area on this page for a downloadable brochure.
About the Micro-Speed® MX-Ultra® Models:
The Micro-Speed® MX-Ultra® traverse models are our most advanced open-loop VFDs for travel motion applications. Built on the industry-proven platform of the Micro-Speed® Multi-Vector ® series. The MX-Ultra® runs the same advanced programming as the MV-Ultra® but without encoder feedback. Models are available in sizes ranging from 1-600 HP and with all 3-phase voltages.
Designed and manufactured in the United States for the crane, lifting, hoisting industries, and many other industrial applications. The Ultra® series is the latest brand of proven variable frequency drives from Power Electronics® International, Inc.® The line combines our highly reliable power sections and instant Gang-Set® programming of the Micro-Speed® line with the latest in easy-to-use web-based programming and communications.
- All CMAA Classes A-F
- AISE TR6 Class 1 to 4
- ASME HST- 4 H1 to H5
- HMI H1 to H5
- Listed for U.S. and Canada
- We engineer all our equipment for quick and easy upgrade or future replacement in the field
- This philosophy includes equipment sizes, electrical connections, and software settings
- Past and present methods of programming are subsets of future drive models
- Years from now, you can be confident that your company, equipment, investment, and technicians won’t be left behind!
Meets FAR Buy American Act (BAA) USC41
Support and Downloads
Would you like this product installed in an electrical enclosure or control panel?
All Ultra® models have unlockable Advanced Crane Control Options (PE® SAM™ Swing-Amplitude Manager and PE360™ Anti-Twist for under-hook rotation applications)
Would your application benefit from remote (including wireless) programming and/or data logging capabilities? Or will your project have several Ultra® VFDs that you would like to control with just one interface?
If you are interested in any (or all!) of these features, let us know when you request your quote and we can provide you with options!
Add heavy-duty conformal coating to provide extra environmental protection for this unit: