Reduced-torque and speed-transitional motor controllers for elevators and lifts with two-speed, 3-phase A.C. motors.
Available Models by Line Voltage and Amp Rating
About the E-Series™ Two-Speed Models:
A.C. Elevators and Lifts need this control! The PE® E-Series™ will help you eliminate resistor ballasts/outdated resistor starting! Upgrade your 2-speed elevators with a smoother/softer ride, with increased safety and reliability, and with reduced inrush current. The PE® E-Series™ will easily retrofit and upgrade your existing elevator system.
2-Speed motors will have smooth/soft starting, reversing, and smooth high to low transition. Without timers!
ARC-ELIMINATION™ is an exclusive feature of the high-reliability Power Electronics soft-start controls. This feature eliminates the destructive arcing on the make & break of power contactors. With the E-Series™ Smooth-Move® installed, old carbon to copper contactor life will be increased, with minimized adjustment and maintenance. Metallic contact life and reliability will also be dramatically increased. Only available from Power Electronics® Intl. Inc®!
For use in the following applications:
- Takes the “kick” out of 3-phase motor starting.
- Softly phase controls voltage to the motor.
- Phase loss protection on input.
- ARC-ELIMINATION™ on contactor make-and-break extends contactor life up to the mechanical limit.
- Automatic UNIVERSAL VAC selection: 208, 230, 385, 415, 440, 480, VAC in one unit (200 and 575VAC also available)
- 110VAC Control Voltage input is standard – all other voltages available upon request
- Unit is the size of a small contactor
- TIME and TORQUE settings for motor softness.
- Sizes up to 150 Amp (Contact PE® for larger sizes)
- Easy to install and run
- Use with reversing and non-reversing systems
- Extend contactor life up to their mechanical limit
- Higher reliability
- Saves $ on machinery life and productivity
For one-speed A.C. motor soft-start control, view the E-Series™ One-Speed series.
For soft-start applications with smaller full-load-amp requirements (10A max), view our Smooth-Move® 2 models.
Once you find the right Smooth-Move for your application, let us build you a completely customizable and turnkey control panel for your project! Call us today for a quote, or start your project here.
Meets FAR Buy American Act (BAA) USC41
- Listed for U.S. and Canada