Home / Events
Technical Training Events
NEXT TRAINING CLASS:
The next training date has not been scheduled – please bookmark this page and check back for updates.
Use the registration link/button below to sign up or receive advance notification about the next training.
Technical Training Description:
Our Training Events cover the basics of soft-starts, VFD applications, V/Hz drives, and Multi-Vector® hoist drives. Products include Smooth-Move, Micro-Speed® Smart-Move, CX™, MX, and MMV™ (now covering the Ultra™ “-U” models). The class schedule will be 9:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. (day one) and 9:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. (day two).*
- Product Information
- Product Setup
- Maintenance and System Checks
- VFD Programming
- New Ideas
- New Products
Classes provide a good overall look at how Power Electronics’ drives work and operate in the field and with different applications. For more information or if you would like to reserve a seat, please use the Register button below.
- Classes fill up quickly
- Groups are encouraged to attend
- Seats in these training classes are reserved only for customers and prospective customers of PE® equipment.
- There is NO CHARGE to attend for Crane OEM’s, Crane Service Companies, and PE® Distributors*
- PE® will provide lunches for those who attend.
*Power Electronics® strongly suggests that you only make refundable travel & lodging arrangements. Power Electronics® reserves the right to alter class schedules, content, limit class size, reschedule, discontinue, or cancel classes. Class pricing is subject to change without notice.